Saturday, March 29, 2008

Formal Chat

Formal Chat

It was to almost 11 pm and at my home all was set for going to bed, she was about to switch off the light when my cell started to sing “Azi ruthkar kar Kanha Jayaega, Jahana Jayaega Hume Payaega.” I was surprised, why Kishori is calling me at this time but the answer was only best known to him so I decided to pick the call not because I was much eager to know the reason but as I know the fact on the basis of my past experience if I don’t pick, Kishori will keep on disturbing at least for next 2 hours with numerous old songs and unfortunately today I was not in position of switching of my mobile as one of our relative was coming from Pune and was reaching Kolhapur late in night. For my new blog readers Kishori Lalsingh Pahalwan is a traditional wrestler who turned into politicians. Any way I picked the call and this was Kishori at other end.

My regular blog readers will surely recall my last meeting with Kishori Lalsingh Pahalwan for knowing his reactions for the recommendations of sixth pay commission. Before he complains about not meeting with him since last seven days, I promise him to be there in at his palace like house in the morning to give him company on his routine morning walk but before my wife put off the lights my mobile once started singing “Aayega Ayega Aayega Aanewala Aayega”, You correctly judged this was again Kishori for being sure about my company on morning walk on next morning.

Next Morning I was there but as this was raining so for a while we sit in open shed and with the sips of hot tea Kishori started the discussion. Netaji seemed bubbling with vocabulary as he started on the cricket a topic of my choice; apparently he looked worried over the recent development of Indian cricket team on the issue of senior and junior players. He was also not happy with BCCI, for not helping out to Sunil Gavaskar for the fight against the ICC, this supreme authority looked determine to force Gavaskar to leave the President ship of the committee on the issue of his criticize of match referee Mr. Proctor, on the issue of Sydney test between India and Australia.

We were on the walk on specially constructed covered footboard with the boundary walls of the house and hot tea was not proving sufficient to melt the ice of silence which started to get deeper and deeper between both of us. “S. P. Sir, how are your relation with Mr. Chandra?”

I was surprised at this sudden question but our previously on going discussion and my common sense spontaneously suggested me that Netaji might be talking about Shri. Subash Chandera, the chairman of Zee Television Network, so I replied “NO, Kishori Ji I never met with him, but what happen?”

“Nothing abnormal but there were reports that when you were in Delhi for the five day shooting schedule of “Public Ka Vittmantri” at Zee studios, he was also there so I thought you both might have developed a good understand for each other in these five days.”

I was wondering over the imaginary powers of Naetaji, what a thought as I and Subash chandera both were in the capital city of the country and not only both we meet but find time sufficient to develop understanding for each other, but my thought process was interrupted with the voice of Netaji.

“Look how he is working, he has engaged Mithun dada for giving fight to SRK in Kolkatta, I am wondering for his wisdom how he forget that original Dada [Sourav] is with us. I was thinking of conveying a message to him, as the Maharashtrian king of farmers is controlling the activities of the cricket in the country and presently he is not opposing the high command but in fact proving a great help for us at center in keeping the left parties under control, so activities of this type by him might provoke anger of high command and if it happen it will be much troublesome for his business enterprises.”

There was nothing to reply but the eager and concentrated eyes of Netaji were prompting me for being vocal but before this influencing atmosphere results in an action from my vocal chord, Neatji’s Cell started to sing “Aaya aaya Tufan, Bahaga Bhaga shaitan”. I don’t know who was at the other end but this call has disturbed kishori such that he dropped his routine walk and we started to return back. I asked permission to go back to my home; Netaji was still in some what worried mood and told me.

“Sir ji, keep in touch and keep on visiting at regular intervals and yes do think of my today’s question about cricket and do come with some positive thoughts for our next meeting”.

I left Netaji with his cell phone which by this time have started to sing “Jina Yahan Marana Yahan Iske Siyai Jana Kanhan”.

No comments: